Effective Presentation SkillsName: Effective Presentation SkillsDate: December 4, 2018Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM CSTEvent Description:
Taught as a one-day, facilitator-led program, the Effective Presentation Skills workshop helps individuals learn how to:
- Identify the presentation objectives, audience needs, and expectations
- Use the “Presentation Planner” tool
- Leverage powerful business communication and persuasion strategies, even in the face of fear
- Use the “Visual Advantage” guidebook, learning how to use visuals effectively
- Prepare effective presentation notes, handle questions, and practice to perfection.
You are encouraged to bring a laptop with your own presentation so you can work on it during the class
Even the most experienced professionals can lack effective presentation skills. They fail to prepare, are fearful in front of people, have poorly organized thoughts, and lack the confidence to engage and persuade an inattentive audience. In contrast, consider an organization where employees possess the know-how to deliver dynamic, compelling, and truly effective presentations time and again
Effective Presentation Skills workshop, helps participants discover how to craft presentations around essential objectives, present key concepts and ideas with power and enthusiasm, design and present effective visuals, and employ techniques for polishing and mastering presentation delivery. Executives, managers, and staff alike will boost presentation performance with our effective presentation skills class, enabling them to motivate teams, win business, and improve results.
- Leave with a well-crafted presentation
- Receive valuable tools, including the Presentation Planner and the Visual Advantage guide book
- Obtain a five-week implementation plan to help you prepare any presentation with confidence