First Steps to Starting a BusinessName: First Steps to Starting a BusinessDate: January 20, 2019Time: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM CSTEvent Description:
Thinking About Starting a Business? Start Here!
This free, interactive, online class will help you explore your business idea and assess your entrepreneurial readiness as well as identify your own strengths and weaknesses as a business owner. Discover what information you need and where to find it.
This interactive online class includes downloadable worksheets, hands on exercises, local entrepreneur stories, and additional resources to determine your next steps.
You will learn how to answer these questions:
- Do you have the right personality, skills and life situation to start and manage a business?
- Do you have a realistic business idea?
- Is your business idea well thought out?
- Are you financially ready to start a business?
- What are your next steps?