Identifying and Utilizing your Business Superpower to Grow your BusinessName: Identifying and Utilizing your Business Superpower to Grow your BusinessDate: November 15, 2018Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM CSTEvent Description:
Every business has a superpower, it is your unique value proposition. To discover this you need to start with your customers’ needs and put yourself in their shoes. Then you need to look at the solution you are providing and communicate from your customer point of view why your solution is better.
In this half day experiential workshop, you will use the Lean Canvas to identify your business pain points and explore how to use it as a diagnostic tool to create business solutions. We will discuss how business empathy drives sales and how your business superpower can set you apart from the competition. You will learn how to use the canvas as a tool to make confident business decisions.
Who should attend?
Business owners and Managers.
- Complete a Lean Canvas – outline the content of your business plan
- Embrace Business Empathy – set your business to give meaning to your business plan
- Crystallize your Unique Value Proposition – your business “superpower”
- Utilize the Lean Canvas – as a tool to make smart business decisions
- Evaluate your business activities – against your business superpower and your plan
- A clear understanding of your unique value proposition (your superpower)
- Identified pain points and business solutions to reduce and eliminate them
- A lean canvas that you can use to grow and expand your business