The Administrative Office Manager is responsible for sales team support, dealer customer service, and office management. This position will spearhead dealer communications, being responsible for design, writing and distribution of all promotional campaigns. The successful candidate will be an independent worker, self-starter, have excellent communication skills and a creative streak.
· Coordinates the development of promotional material for sales campaigns, dealer training events, etc. May include the writing, design, and distribution of materials such as email announcements, brochures, incentive items, and related activities.
· Monitors and maintains inventory of literature and sales aids, ensuring consistent stock to meet sales force needs.
· Provides dealer support:
· Responds to inquiries about co-op advertising
· Assist with manufacturer credits
· Respond to product information inquiries and job pricing requests
· Assist with ordering replacement parts, sales aids, and other dealer ordering needs
· Relays consumer leads to the appropriate dealer
· Responsible for managing social media platforms.
· Coordinates customer relationship management (CRM) system and the update of client database.
· Provides support to Swartzmiller Associates salesforce:
· Coordinates calendars / appointments
· Make travel arrangements
· Relay messages
· Research / resolve escalated issues
· Track leads and dealer inquiries, including assignment to appropriate rep for follow-up
· Responsible for producing regular sales, commission, marketing and quality reports
· Responsible for event planning related to training or other special events.
· Manage the Swartzmiller Associates office in Oregon, WI.
· Answer phones, sort and distribute mail,
· Maintain / purchase necessary office supplies
· Manage petty cash account
· Maintain office appearance
· Creates, maintains, and administers customer database, produces reports and queries and tracks ongoing programs.
· Coordinates communication to our regional dealer base via email and standard mail:
· Creates and manages documents and messages that positively represent Swartzmiller Associates, personnel and services
· Coordinates and manages the process of mass mailings.
· Maintains digital image (photography) library on office 365 team site.
· Researches and stays current on different distribution methods and costs (i.e. direct mail, email, etc.).
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirement’s:
· High School Diploma required, College preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
· Excellent copy-writing skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Creative thinker
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Cell: 248.672.2948 Office: 608.338.1204