Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports, and acts as an extension of the sales team.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for dealer partners, customer service, and order history.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation and marketing communications.
- Generates reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, applied credits, etc.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Demonstrates competitive spirit.