- Establish and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Consistently and effectively communicate with all project team members, vendors and clients to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Ensure the proper resources are brought in at the right time to meet project milestones.
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience on level with the designs we deliver.
- Gather information and resources and negotiate permissions and rights clearances to ensure team members have what they need when they need it to complete work.
- Monitor that all milestones are being met, and reprioritize resources and staff as necessary.
- Document changes to project scope / budget and raise flags if timeline or budget must be reconsidered.
- Look forward, anticipate bottlenecks in studio schedule or project risks and collaborate with the team to proactively solve.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not an all-inclusive list and tasks may change or new ones may be assigned as necessary.
- 5+ years experience within a creative field: design, fabrication, architecture, etc.
- Strong organizational skills in a professional setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with project management software, building project schedules and tracking financial information.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to effectively organize, maintain and balance multiple projects at once.
Thysse (tie • see) is a printing company that hires architects. We are focused on innovative ideas, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. Thysse’s multi-discipline design studio specializes in Experiential Graphic Design, Print Design, Web Design and Branding. Our experienced creative team services a client base ranging from small, local businesses to major universities and international corporations. In support of our design and branding services, we feature a wide range of print production, fabrication and consulting services. We print and build what we design. Visit our website: thysse.com
We are located on the edge of a scenic wetland preserve in Oregon, Wisconsin - 10 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, a consistently top-ranked city in which to a live and raise a family. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment, flexible scheduling and a great place to work.