The successful candidate must possess a strong portfolio relating to exhibit design, athletic recruiting spaces, healthcare environments, corporate facilities and / or wayfinding. You must have a solid, extensive design foundation consisting of composition, typography, color and overall effective message conveyance. You must show that you know how to create emotional, communicative experiences and you must be able to talk about creating emotional, communicative experiences.
- Design Experiential projects such as branded athletic recruiting spaces, healthcare facilities, and corporate environments, taking them from concept through production-ready files.
- Effectively articulate how a design will meet clients’ objectives.
- Self-manage to ensure deadlines are met, proactively pursuing information or direction as needed.
- Continuously learn. Continuously evolve. Seek out new materials, products and ideas.
- Ability to seek out design inspiration independently
- Openness to receiving design direction and feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing production / construction specifications and an overall grasp of physical production and construction methods
- Attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SketchUp would be amazing, but not a necessity
Thysse (tie • see) is a printing company that hires architects. We are focused on innovative ideas, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. Thysse’s multi-discipline design studio specializes in Experiential Graphic Design, Print Design, Web Design and Branding. Our experienced creative team services a client base ranging from small, local businesses to major universities and international corporations. In support of our design and branding services, we feature a wide range of print production, fabrication and consulting services. We print and build what we design. Visit our website: thysse.com
We are located on the edge of a scenic wetland preserve in Oregon, Wisconsin - 10 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, a consistently top-ranked city in which to a live and raise a family. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment, flexible scheduling and beer tastings most Fridays.