Reports To: General Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Summary of Position:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing marketing communication strategies with finite resources. The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Marketing professional will be responsible for championing and driving new initiatives across various marketing mediums and channels (e.g., direct, indirect, B2B, e-strategy) Candidate will assist our sales teams across multiple branches to communicate company brand and generate revenue for service/product lines.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
· Sets a clear, strategic vision of how to build sales, company image/brand, and loyalty through effective campaigns via web (social media, e-marketing), print, product placement and public relations.
· Takes desired goal information and creates marketing strategy plan, manages schedule, and gains buy-in from management team and stakeholders.
· Ensure that all required marketing tools, promotional material and training are provided to the sales teams, along with the necessary guidance and support to assure execution of the plans.
· Manage change efficiently and effectively. Develop communication strategies; assess readiness and risk and implement strategic action plans to ensure change is managed successfully.
· Market the company's products and brands through multiple channels including an existing dealer network and new direct-to-consumer channels
· Communicate to all levels within the organization in collaborative partnership to ensure unified marketing strategy
· Proactively find new ways to build and grow client accounts. Recommend solutions to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
Additional Characteristics of The Position
1. Complexities - Work is complex and varied and has impact and implications on decisions in other components of the organization. Work is broad in scope and requires an understanding of several major organizational functions within the company. A high degree of analytic ability and inductive thinking is required for decision making and problem-solving purposes.
2. Impact of accuracy - Errors may result in confusion or financial loss.
3. Interpersonal relationship skills – Advanced: Skills in understanding and/or influencing people are important to achieving job objectives.
4. Stress factor – Frequently: Required to work several hours or attend meetings beyond the normal workday. Receive stressful assignments or work perhaps twice a week, or more.
5. Scope of impact – Decisions affect the office and the work of other departments.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred. 3-5 years of proven marketing experience required.
· Model behavior as a manager and leader, especially demonstrating highest level of ethics, honesty, confidentiality and professionalism
· Business to business with some public relations experience. Experience in furniture, design or manufacturing field is preferred.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrated proactive and consultative approach to working partnerships. Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to organize and administer multiple priorities and task in the context of a dynamic organization
Must have the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with partners inside and outside of the company. Must balance the responsibilities of performing accurate, detailed work with the responsibility to look at the big picture and be a strategic, integral member of the management team.
1. Physical movement -
Standing – occasionally
Sitting – most of the day
Walking – occasionally
Bending – occasionally
Crouching - occasionally
Pushing/pulling – occasionally
Lifting/lowering – occasionally
Lifting – 5 – 30 lbs.
Repetitive motions with hands, wrists, or arms – most of the day
Computer/keyboard – most of the day
2. Exposures -
Cold – occasional – only between meetings and/or site visits where the building isn’t enclosed
Heat – occasional – same as cold
Heights – occasional
Skin irritants – occasional
Lung irritants – occasional
Electrical equipment – occasional
Loud noises – occasional
Sharp tools/instruments – occasional
Lerdahl: Inspired Workspace Interiors is a commercial interior construction, design and furnishings company serving corporate, healthcare, education and manufacturing clients across Wisconsin, Eastern Iowa and Northern Illinois. In 2019, we worked with clients in over 30 different states and are a locally owned and operated business entity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location