Entrepreneurial Training ProgramName: Entrepreneurial Training ProgramDate: November 29, 2018Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM CSTEvent Description:
Training Grant Available for Business Planning
Does your business have a good plan to help you grow and expand?
-OR ARE YOU-
Planning to start a business and have relevant experience, adequate financial resources, market potential but need to formulate a plan to tie it all together?
Then the Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) grant is right for you!
If you find you need assistance with the application please contact Anne Inman at 608-265-3052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) Benefits:
- An Easy to Use financial template to create financial statements and projections.
- Completion of a Written Business Plan that is detailed and actionable (and can help with obtaining financing – if needed).
- One-on-one consulting at no additional cost to you.
- Networking with Peers and creating lasting relationships with other entrepreneurs.
- A business knowledge base that you will have for life.
- CEU’s and a completion certificate.
- Telephone Interview
- Orientation meeting (Mandatory) Attendees must have approved application (September, 27th 2018 @ 5:30 pm)
- Class Biz Smart Training for Entrepreneurs (click to see full Biz Smart class for details and dates)
- One-on-one business consulting
- Written business plan