2020 Membership Benefits
Grow Your Business With Us!
- Annual Community Guide: Created to act as both a guide for visitors to the area and as an information resource for area residents, the Oregon WI Community Guide includes a FREE directory listing of all Chamber members and also provides a low-cost advertising option for members.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: When you sponsor a Chamber activity, we promote your organization and logo when we publicize the event.
- Chamber Website: Did you know? The Oregon Chamber enjoys such high SEO that people searching online for the State of Oregon often contact us by accident!
Our website benefits our members through these areas:• Membership Directory• Calendar of Events• Job Postings
- Chamber Welcome Signs: Members can reserve the Chamber’s Welcome signs, located at the north and south ends of town to advertise events that are:
• Hosted by a Chamber member at a Chamber member location
• Events of general interest that will attract tourists
• Fundraising events hosted by a Chamber member non-profit
- Access to Information: The Chamber has a host of valuable information available to answer your business questions, from government relations/regulations to the use of internet marketing and social media to build your business.
- Electronic Marketing: The Chamber provides information to both its membership and the community while promoting local business and trade activity through weekly E-alerts, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Chamber Connection Training: Offered at a discount to Chamber members, these classes cover a wide array of topics pertinent to small business, including social media, software, human resources and financial management.
- Mailing Labels: Target your advertising with the hottest mailing list in town – Chamber members.
- Literature Display: Members are invited to display promotional info in the Chamber reception area and the lobby of Village Hall.
- Other Benefits :
• Conference Room Rental• Popcorn Machine Rental• FREE Subscription to InBusiness Magazine• 10% off any UW Small Business Development Center Program
- Membership Meetings: Monthly meetings allow members to network with fellow members and present any news or announcements regarding their business. Each month the Chamber features a different speaker to address a topic of interest to our members.
- Annual Awards Dinner: A fun, celebratory event to reflect on past accomplishments, recognize excellence in local business and discuss the Chamber’s priorities for the upcoming year.
- Chamber Initiated Events: Events like our Spring and Fall Business Expos, Social Events and Annual Golf Outing bring many consumers and businesses together.
- Video Production Assistance: Chamber members receive a discounted rate on services provided by OCA Media/Oregon Cable Access, including video web content and promotional ad shoots and production.
- Membership Plaque and Cyber Plaque: Studies show that 63% of consumers are more likely to make future purchases from a company that is a member of the local chamber of commerce. Each member receives a handsome Membership Plaque for display, and we also offer a Cyber Plaque that can be uploaded to your website.
- Voice in Local and Regional Government: Local and regional governmental entities look to the Chamber for input on issues related to business and community development. Throughout the year, the Oregon Chamber works with local government in matters of relevance to its membership.
- Economic Development: The Oregon Chamber takes the lead to stimulate the local economy. The Chamber actively initiates and participates in local and regional planning and efforts to bring both dollars and jobs to the area.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Celebrate the opening, expansion, or relocation of your business with an official Chamber ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Chamber Bucks: The Chamber promotes its members by offering Chamber Bucks gift certificates. These certificates can be redeemed at participating members’ businesses. Members who accept Chamber Bucks are listed in a brochure given to all Chamber Bucks recipients.
- Welcome Neighbor Oregon: Put your company’s information into the hands of new residents moving into Oregon before they establish new buying patterns.